Best Atlanta Heat Pump
We at Vital Air are experts in selecting, installing, and repairing heat pumps for Atlanta and the surrounding areas. As a result, our techs are often asked "what is the best Atlanta heat pump?" We will answer below.
How to Choose a Heat Pump
Heat pumps are an advanced HVAC system that can heat and cool. You must consider several factors of each brand to make an informed decision when determining the best heat pump. The heat pump criteria to consider includes:
- Energy efficiency rating - This indicator allows you to know how much it will cost to run your heat pump.
- Output capacity - Think of this is how much heat or cold the unit puts out. It is essential to know if it can handle your property size, as well as give you a better indicator for energy efficiency.
- Running decibels - This is how noisy the unit is on average. It doesn't seem important until it's keeping your or the kids up at night.
- Special features - New heat pumps can come with a ton of special features that you may or may not want.
The Best Atlanta Heat Pump
When taking the above into consideration, we find ourselves often recommending the Lennox XP25 heat pump. It is often touted among the industry as one of the most efficient heat pumps money can buy. Depending on the model, it offers up to a 23.5 SEER energy rating. This makes it one of the most energy efficient on the market. It can save you an average of $915 in energy costs over just five years. The average running decibels are from 64 to 74, also a great standard for the industry. Other reasons to choose this heat pump:
- It comes with a ten year warranty that even covers the compressor.
- A dual fuel system allows you to switch from electricity to gas as needed.
- Can't ever get the temperature just right? It allows you to adjust degrees by 0.5.
- It has advanced tech that allows it to exchange information with other components and make adjustments.
- The exterior is made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel with superior finish and coated steel base for corrosion protection.